- 'Burnt out' staff or member affecting others with their cynicism.
- Some team members feel 'out of the loop' and feel as if their opinions don't matter.
- Staff no longer say "this is a great place to work", or team members saying "I can't be bothered anymore."
- The workplace or community has drama and intrigue. Gossip and 'in house politics' are an issue.
- Apathy is present e.g. "It's always worked fine doing it this way".
Project Happen is a collaboration between Jo Mason and Dee Hyde. We are based in the
Palmerston North and Levin areas, and our background is in small to medium sized
The strength behind Project Happen is the combination of skills that we bring to the
collaboration. We have worked together since 2009 in complementary roles and project
happen is the result of establishing our own business and formally combining those skills.
It is our experience that the 'wow' factor in workplaces and communities can be threatened by such things as:
- Tailored learning and development workshops.
- Meeting / Group facilitation.
- Coaching (individual or group).
- Navigating and liaising with Industry Training Organisations (ITO's).
- Panning (personal or group).
Talk to us about how we can support healthy culture in your workplace or community through:
Project Happen offers personalised training, meeting facilitation and coaching services. We are based in Palmerston North / Levin but work with organisations far and wide. Our passion is adult learning and the many forms this takes.
Copyright© 2018 Project Happen Ltd.
Supporting the ‘wow’ in your workplace and community.
In his late 20's, David had a cardiac arrest; he was technically dead for 12 minutes.